Trojan Football Stadium
The Trojan Football Stadium is located just east of the Community Center, with its bright blue bleachers, state-of-the-art Press Box and Sky Box and Daktronics scoreboard and message boards. Seating capacity at the stadium is 5,000. In addition, Trojan Field boosts an 8-lane, all weather track and field competitions area.
From the South
1. Traveling north on I-29, take the Madison/Colman exit (Exit 109). Turn left and travel west on Hwy 34 through Colman and into Madison. Stay on 34 by turning right (you will be going north) at the intersection of 34 and 10th Street. At that intersection you will see Classic Convenience and the Prostrollo All-American Auto Mall.
From the North
1. Travel south on I-29 or 81.
2. Traveling south on I-29, take the Madison/Colman exit (Exit 109) turn right on Hwy 34.
3. Travel through Colman and in to Madison. You will see the Prostrollo All-American Auto Mall and Classic Convenience at the intersection.
4. If you are traveling south on 81, to get to Dakota State University (DSU) at the outskirts of Madison look for the small green sign for the Smith Zimmerman museum? Follow that sign by turning left onto Ninth Street . Turn onto Washington Street. See the DSU campus map for more information.
From the East
1. Traveling west, you will enter Madison on Hwy 34.
From the West
1. Traveling east on Hwy 34, you will come to an intersection with a 4-way stop sign. (Pizza Ranch and One Stop will be on the corners.)
2. Continue driving east on Hwy 34, which is also Second Street , until you come to a stop light at the intersection of Second Street and Egan Avenue. (Great Western Bank and the Methodist Church will be on the corner).
3. Turn left onto Egan Avenue. In approximately four blocks, the DSU campus will be to your right. See the DSU campus map for more details.
Campus Map ()